What you'll need:
- A collection of flowers or leaves
- A heavy book
- 2 X parchment papers
- Paper backdrop
- Photo Frame
What to do:1. Collect some colourful flowers and leaves (please do not pluck from public land!)
2. Lay them flat on parchment paper and ensure that they do not overlap with each other.
3. Cover with another piece of parchment paper and lay a heavy hardcover book on top.
4. Leave them to dry for a few day.
5. Once flattened and dried, lightly brush with glue on the back of the flowers and petals and attach them to a new piece of paper, which will be the backdrop.
6. Lastly, allow the glue to dry before framing.
Introducing our botanic collection. Inspired by Singapore’s garden city and flower pressing art, our exclusive pressed flower print are full of lively vibes. Available in family and siblings matching styles, you and your loved ones are sure to create fond memories while wearing them. Our clothes are made of high-quality, 100% Japanese cotton which is soft to touch and environmentally friendly.